Thursday, November 14, 2013

30: clean sweep

Today I split my time between home cleaning and classroom teaching. Even though I do frequent "paper purges," it still piles up (I'm a paper magnet.). Today I went through the paper-clutter from an entire bookshelf and a box. The result? Two big bags to trash, one box to shred and one lonely shelf with paper on it... sorted according to who I need to pass it along to.



C3 has been a great home for me the past year and half (minus the two months I lived in the sahweeet apartment!). Here are three of the homey additions I made during my stay: 

1. My clever shower-curtain curtains. When the a/c leaks, no mildewed fabric! The water just rolls right down. And did you notice the great alligator clip keeping them together? Classy.


2. My magnetic, canvas covered prayer board... embellished by LaLa's toilet paper roll artwork. (Yes, those are rock magnets!)


3. My lovely green walls! That were once a terrible shade of green, and before that, an awful pasty pink. Once you paint a place, it really feels like home. And I painted it twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment