Saturday, November 16, 2013

28: fun-scursions

This afternoon, I met up with some friends from the Hua Hin English Camp! We started off having lunch, made our way to the zoo, then went to a market/festival, ate noodles, walked and walked (because we had to walk around all the mobs) and ended up getting dessert at a little toast shop (this is Thailand, remember?). Here are a few of the pictures from our fun excursions...

[Mint and I at the zoo]
[I found my new home :) ]
[Me, Haris and Mint... oh, and some lovely hippos.]
[Looks yummy!]
[At the market/festival-- what a shot!]
[We climbed up one of the wats to get a better view of the city]
[The mob we had to walk around... "detour" was the word of the day!]
[Toast-time!]
In addition to it being a fun and memorable day, I also was able to have some really great faith conversations. Please pray that the pressure I feel about leaving would simply add to my urgency to share the Gospel with those God has placed in my life! And, also pray that the Lord would continue to work and soften their hearts to understand and receive His Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment