Friday, November 15, 2013

29: unite

Tonight was my penultimate day baking with Tiff and being a part of LifePoint's Friday Night Unite:BKK events. Seeing everything coming to an end, makes evenings like these all the sweeter.

[photo credit: witt kaminh]
The day started off at the far end of the BTS line, chez Tiffany. We baked mini pumpkin cheesecakes, carrot souffles, corn casseroles, mashed potatoes, and cranberry white chocolate bars. Other folks brought rolls and chicken, watermelon, oranges and some Korean food! It was quite the spread!




Yum. But, as good as the food was... it was not the highlight. As fun as the trivia games were, they weren't either (and that's not bitterness speaking because I didn't know which Thursday in November Thanksgiving fell on...). My highlight for tonight was two-fold: 

1. Three of my students I invited, attended! (I put a * by their names) and 2. I met an awesome girl from Mongolia who came for the first time tonight and we had a great conversation! She's planning on attending more of the programs and services we have at LP. So cool!

[L-R: Mind, Kaew, Me, *Wi, *Kwang and Candy]
[L-R: Me, *Kabil and Joshua]
I love that even though I "just" have 29 days left, God is still giving me opportunities to reach out, connect and share about Him with the Nations! Thank you for your prayers-- keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment