Monday, December 9, 2013

5: quick post

I spent most of the day preparing for my classes this evening (which, since it's the final week, involved a lot of baking!). I've also been packing, planning, researching and making lists. Lots of lists. But it's time to crash and the only thing between me and 7 hours of Zzz's is this post. So I'll keep it brief :)

This week is the last week of classes for the BSC and me. After 8 terms at the BSC, it's hard to believe I only have 2 more days of teaching left. Not all my students were able to come because of the protests and traffic-- but we were able to take some class pictures with the folks who could come! Here are a few of the faces I've had the pleasure of teaching the past 6 weeks.




Tuesday, Dec 11, is a public holiday-- and also the day Steph and I will be having our farewell "open house" at LifePoint. Please pray that everything comes together smoothly and that we'll have lots of good "Mary-time" with our friends before we leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment