Wednesday, July 25, 2012

needed: markers!

Many of you have asked if there is anything that we need here in Thailand that could be sent over with Spotswood's August team. Well... this week something has come to my attention.

Thailand is terribly deficient when it comes to colorful white board markers. Each teacher is issued a blue marker... Thailand's only color options are blue, red, black or green. I brought an 8-pack of markers from home, and the students love that I use them (one of them came up after class to tell me how nice it was not to have "boring markers"!). The other teachers have eyed them as well! I would love to be able to provide a stash of colorful markers for my fellow BSC teachers to use in their classrooms.


If you would like to donate a pack or two of EXPO markers, Spotswood will be sending a team to Thailand on Aug 7th, and they can bring them!

FCS families who want to participate can give the markers to Sam Stepanov (she is working in the office over the summer, and will be a part of the August team).

Spotswood families can give the markers to any of the team members: Abby Swauger, Laura Landry, Laura-Michal Balderson, Steph B, Zac Clay, Ryan Curtis, Jake Childress, Vern Matthews or  Zach Piersol.

Everyone else can try to track down my mom and pass them along to her!

Thank you so much in advance for contributing and blessing my fellow co-laborers-- they will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment