Friday, July 6, 2012

aom and noo.

One of the highlights of my evenings is getting to spend time with Aom and Noo. They are both new believers and absolutely incredible women! 

[Noo, Claire, Me, Aom -- photo credit: Claire]
Tonight was the first evening that Claire and I met with them for a weekly small-group discipleship time. I have missed having a small group since being in Thailand... tonight was good for my heart. (It completely energized me-- hence why I am up so late, instead of sleeping!) I am so grateful that God has given me the opportunity to be a part of these ladies' lives.

One of the things that excites me most about Thai believers, like Aom and Noo, is their testimony. As much as I read about Buddhism, I can never give the testimony they can give: "I used to be a Buddhist, but now, I believe and trust in Jesus Christ." Long after I am gone, they will still be here, proclaiming that message. Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment