Wednesday, September 18, 2013

1-10.

(Idea for this post was shamelessly borrowed from Jen McCaman!)

One. 
The number of times I'll leave the country this month. Steph and I will be taking a trip through a travel agency to Cambodia for her visa run for 4 days (with a couple from the BSC). We leave this Sunday and will be back on Thursday!

Two. 
The opportunities I've had this week to share the Gospel with Thais. Once in my Sunday night small group, and once with two of the students I tutor.

Three.
The times I'll bake this week. Small group. Aom's birthday. Cafe ministry.

Four.
The number of classes I teach every Saturday.
And, the number of students I tutor this term.

Five. 
How many minutes it takes me to run one lap around Peace Park.

Six.
The number of water bottles I try to drink every day.

Seven.
The minimum number of Thai meals I eat in a given week.

Eight.
The number of Kindle books I've bought since returning to Thailand.

Nine.
The families on staff at LifePoint:BKK that I'm blessed to be able to serve alongside.

Ten. 
The kilometers I will run in the Central Retail 10K Race on September 29th.
And, the number of books I've read since returning to Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment