Friday, December 7, 2012

bsc website.

This will be a short post, I promise! In September I posted about helping the BSC in their efforts to build a new website that would be specifically geared towards English-speaking volunteers (be that prospective mission-trippers or longer term volunteers). Since posting that, I have slowly been making headway. It has been a big project, bigger because I'm learning as I go along, but! I'm happy to announce that while it is not yet completely filled out, it did have it's official launch today.

If you'd like to see one of the projects I've been working on, or what the BSC's been up to, check out our new site! And if you're particularly gifted in building websites, feel free to email me any suggestions you may have. It's still very much a work in progress, but I'm excited to see how God uses it to help aid in communication with prayer warriors and supporters stateside.

www.baptiststudentcenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment