Friday, October 19, 2012

mailing things.

There has been some confusion as to whether or not people in the States can send things to Thailand. As my own mother was confused, I thought I'd post something brief to say-- YES! Yes, you can send anything (apart from guns, explosives, cash, and aerosols, you know, the usual banned items). If you wanted to send a letter or package, my mailing address is:

Attn: John Lapos
Liz Swauger
P.O. Box 832
Bangkok 10501
Thailand

And, just know that it does take a while for things to get here, so if it's a month later and I haven't thanked you or mentioned it-- it's probably just because I haven't gotten it yet. It takes about 2-3 weeks for our mail to reach the US, but I've heard it takes around 1-2 months for US mail to reach here.

So should you find a few moments, I would love to hear from you (in any format, written & mailed or electronic)!

No comments:

Post a Comment