Monday, July 15, 2013

heart and soul.

Before I left the States, two of my dear friends asked me to be a guest on their podcast, titled "Heart & Soul," regarding my time in Thailand. I loved getting to share a little of my experience in Bangkok on their show-- but even more than that, I loved having the afternoon to hang out with them, pick their brains, and glean from their wisdom. Their tagline is, "Real faith. Real friends. Real fun." and it couldn't be a more apt description! These women have been such a huge part of my life and I am so blessed to call them friends. Tamra and I worked together at FCS- Stafford for two years, and I got to know Jen through her. They are both truth-speaking, chocolate-loving, laughter-filled women of God! Enjoy!!

To listen to my interview with them, click [here].

[Jen, Tamra and I]
[Tamra and I... Thai style!]
For other podcasts, check out their website: heartandsoulsite.wordpress.com
Or "like" them on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/heartandsoulpodcast
Or follow them on Twitter: @talk2heart_soul

No comments:

Post a Comment