Thursday, May 16, 2013

mother's day.

I'm baaack (and will stay back until June 24th)!

Sorry for some of the confusion surrounding my return... As Mother's Day is past, I can now reveal the truth in full-disclosure! I surprised my mom (and dad and younger brother) on Mother's Day with a surprise return. They weren't expecting me until later in May and I needed to keep it a secret as long as possible :)

It was totally worth it!

Sunday was a beautiful and priceless moment. I loved being able to surprise them (their faces were ones of complete shock!) and it really appeased my ornery streak.


This first week back, ie: "family-week," has been a wonderful time to relax with the fam, grandma, (+ a little trip to visit folks at church and my FCS family!) and tomorrow I'll get to meet my niece for the first time!! This cushion week is also allowing me time to recover from jet-lag and re-adjust to America. So far, it's been a smooth transition... aside from my sleeping patterns being a hot mess, but that will work itself out in time, I'm sure.

I'm looking forward to getting to connect with many of you starting next week! My first week back at Spotswood will be this Sunday, May 19th. Hopefully I will be able to see and hug many of you there!! Shoot me an email or text (I have my old/same phone number) if you'd like to schedule a time to meet up/catch up/get coffee/etc.

See y'all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment