Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Financial Update

I want to share with you how God has shown Himself (yet again!) to be Jehovah Jireh in my life-- He has already provided $3,500 for my year in Thailand... that is incredible! A year in Thailand is about $6,000 and airfare home is approx $1,000-1,500. So the total cost is: $7,000-7,500. That means that there is less than $4,000 left to raise!

Through monthly sponsorships, $1,080 has already been pledged... leaving only $240/month left to be raised in monthly sponsorships. (That's 8 people committing to sponsor me for $30/month, or 4 people giving $60/month, or a combination of monthly and one-time donations.)

And. Above and beyond that, $800 has also been given to help cover my pre-trip needs (visa, airfare, laptop, etc.).  Praise God!

To each of you who has given sacrificially to help be a part of sending me to Thailand, thank you so much. It is a blessing and a responsibility to have you supporting me. My prayer is that God uses me as a worthy investment of your resources, and that I am a useful and faithful vessel for Him. Thank you for supporting me, for praying, and for following along on this journey.
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." -Eph 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment