Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Update

I know this blog has been a quiet lately, so here is an update to let you all know what is going on...

- I'm 60% done with TESOL! (Which may seem like an accomplishment, but I've been working on it since the end of January, and need to have it completed by the end of this month... so it needs a little more time and attention. Please pray for me.)

- Claire and I are looking at flights for the week of June 10th-- which means we're officially at the 3 month mark.

- $620 has already been given towards the "Support Liz in Thailand" fund. AND two people (of the 34 needed) have already committed to sponsor me monthly. Praise God!

- My BSC application is complete (yay!).

1 comment:

  1. Keep your eye on the goal girl! We are so proud of you--Dad!

    ReplyDelete