Saturday, January 28, 2012

Research

I am trying to consistently set aside time to do research on things I need to be getting in order before Thailand. In the process, I found some helpful links I thought I would share for anyone who may be looking to travel internationally (or to Thailand!).

[more may be added to this list in the future]

Sites I've found helpful:

Travel Independent- almost everything you could want to know about travelling internationally, right down to what to pack!

World Nomads- they have an app for the iPhone to help you learn some conversational Thai (among other languages)

Sierra Trading Post- everything you might ever want or need to know before buying shoes

LinguaEdge- online classes to train you in teaching English overseas and earn your TESOL Certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment